Doris BrentShow Phone Number
8213 Northlake Court
Laurel, MD 20707
Phone: 301 237 1805
The Dovian Group LLC
Anita is an Accredited Staging Professional™, licensed Maryland Realtor® and Notary Public. She is the founding member and President of the Central Maryland Chapter of the International Association of Home Staging Professionals. Since the tender age of four Anita has enjoyed art and design, nothing gives her greater fulfillment than client satisfaction. When the client is pleased, Anita is elated!
Anita enjoys assisting her clients with many facets of their Staging®, real estate and decorating needs. It is her mission to help the client discover and implement their personal style. Whether your desire is to simply accessorize one room or redesign your entire space it is her pleasure to assist you. Selling your home? Anita can assist with listing and marketing your property in its best light -- Staging® included!
- Buyers make up their minds about a home 10-20 seconds after they walk in the door. First impressions are the key to selling your home quickly. Homes should be Staged® prior to the listing entering the market.
- Research shows that Staged® homes sell faster and for more money than homes that are not Staged®. According to HUD, Staged® properties sell for 5-22% more and 40-60% faster.
- The cost of Staging® is usually substantially less than the cost of the first price reduction, this means more profit for you! Just think you could invest up to $5,000 on Staging® instead of reducing the sales price of the property by the typical $10,000-$20,000.
- Staging® your home for sale may be tax deductible (if the profit is considered taxable income). Speak to your tax advisor.
How do we work?
- First, we do a Staging® consultation. We visit the property to take pictures, measure rooms and windows, and take notes.
- We prepare a written estimate for the Staging®, and suggest home repairs/painting within two business days.
- After the proposal is accepted, we schedule a day to Stage® the property.
- While Staging®, the family must leave the property. This is crucial to the design process.
- We will call you or your Realtor® when the work is complete.
- We will prepare an inventory list for the homeowner’s signature.
- We will leave suggestions on how to keep your home ready to show while it is on the market.
Our Interior Decorating services offer an alternative to conventional Interior Design. We focus on the budget, planning, purchasing and furnishing of your home. We guide you through the process whether you are redesigning one room or your entire home. We research products and provide affordable options to create an environment that reflects your personal style within your budget.
We visit your home and consult with you about your color preferences. During the color consultation, we photograph rooms you want to change. We do a follow up visit to make color suggestions that complement your furnishings and personal style. Painting is an inexpensive way to update a home.
Price - $200 or add it to Staging service for $100.
Do you hate to shop? We love it, and offer this service for your convenience.
Price for Shopping services is $50 an hour, 4 hour minimum.
Floor Plan Design/Furniture Placement:
Are you at a loss as to how to pull it all together?
Do you own a number of things you love that just are not working together?
We offer floor plan design and furniture placement as well as accessorizing to help your interior flow beautifully!
Home About Us SERVICES