Need a highly motivated part-time bilingual AutoCAD and similar Drafting programs, (Male or female) well trained, professional with, strong computer knowledge high organizational skills with a minimum of 3 years experience of AutoCAD drawings for an interior design firm in Coral Gables.
Please send a cover letter and resume by e-mail to: Pablo@JDesignGroup.com
And Call for a firs brief telephone interview at: 786-326-8275
RESPONSIBILITIES and REQUIREMENTS
• Must be able to rectify measurements, produce final construction documents for interior, millwork details, shop drawings, reflected ceiling plans, space planning as well as furniture layout.
• Reviews rough sketches, drawings, specifications and other engineering data received from Engineer/Planner/Architect.
• Makes final sketches of proposed drawings, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
• An Associate’s degree in a field related to engineering and/or minimum 2 years experience as a CAD designer with an electrical history.
• Maintains electronic and hardcopy drawing files and reference lists.
• Makes copies of drawings and plots existing files upon request as well as compiles BOM’s, or Submittal books as needed.
• Assists in the expansion and maintenance of CAD Library as well as updating Cut sheet information on the latest products.